In Stars and Time tells the story of Siffrin and their adventurer friends—a found family bound together by fate in order to end the tyrannical reign of an evil king. But as victory is just within the party’s grasp, a tragedy occurs, the clock resets, and they have to do it all again.
As Siffrin’s the only one who notices this loop, each new start wears away at his cheerful veneer, yet he keeps going in hopes he can end this temporal tragedy once and for all.
In Stars and Time is a time-looping RPG adventure. With each loop, Siffrin gains a new perspective on the world around them, opening up new solutions to puzzles and allowing them to make better choices in conversation. Equip memories as armor, pray to the Change God to improve your team’s capabilities each loop, and challenge deadly foes to “rock, paper, scissors” as Siffrin seeks the truth.
- Siffrin (he/they) – Stressed, depressed, and under duress. (Don’t worry about it. They’re doing fine.) The punmaster protagonist of our never-ending tale.
- Mirabelle (she/her) – A caring and nervous housemaiden mysteriously blessed by the god she so ardently follows.
- Isabeau (he/him) – Defender with a heart of gold. Cares dearly for his people and his friends.
- Odile (she/her) – The mature and nonsensical researcher studying…something. (No, she will not tell you what it is.)
- Bonnie (they/them) – Wait a minute, who brought this kid along???
- Save the world through the power of “rock, paper, scissors” in strategic turn-based RPG combat encounters.
- Ignore the limits of time and space to fix your past mistakes by repeating the same two days over and over again.
- Equip the memories you have of your friends to make your party stronger in combat.
- Watch the fate of this world unfold as you escape the twists and turns of this endless (???) loop.
- Eat samossas with your friends!
- Get heckled by a cheeky ethereal being of infinite starlight.
- Pray to a god for good luck in your travels. You’re gonna need it.
In Stars and Time News
In Stars and Time GalleriesView full gallery
October 11, 2023
June 10, 2023