GRANDIA HD Remaster is a turn-based role-playing video game developed by GAME ARTS and Sickhead Games, and published by GungHo Online Entertainment. The Switch version is part of GRANDIA HD Collection.
Celebrate the exciting adventures of GRANDIA once again!
GRANDIA tells the story of Justin, the protagonist, and his companions in a race against the evil Garlyle Forces to uncover the long-lost secrets of an ancient civilization. Experience the game that became an instant classic and is considered to be one of the most influential RPGs of all time.
Originally created by Game Arts, developers of such classics as the Lunar series, GRANDIA was met with wide critical acclaim when released for the SEGA Saturn in 1997 and PlayStation in 1999. GRANDIA received numerous awards including GameSpot Editor’s Choice, IGN Editor’s Choice Award and an Award for Excellence from the CESA AWARDS ’97, currently known as “Japan Game Awards.”
- Enhanced user interface, sprites, and texture art details.
- Original cinematic videos that have been visually enhanced.
- Widescreen support and customizable resolutions (PC only).
- Steam Achievements (PC only).
- Audio: Japanese and English.
- Language Support: Original English plus French and German translation (Japanese added at a later date).
- Gamepad and keyboard support with remappable controls (PC only).