Diablo Immortal is an action role-playing video game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment in cooperation with NetEase Games.
Diablo Immortal is an uncompromising AAA Diablo mobile experience featuring all the unbridled mayhem of the genre-defining action role-playing game franchise is known for but now in a massively multiplayer online world. Play anytime and anywhere with full cross-play and cross-progression between mobile and PC. As the first-ever MMOARPG of the series, Diablo Immortal offers rich social mechanics, a massive shared world where you will encounter other players, intense eight player-boss raid encounters, and more.
- Official Launch Date – The gates of Hell are opening soon! Diablo Immortal will release in most regions on iOS, Android, and in Open Beta on Windows PC on June 2 and later in June for select Asia Pacific regions.
- Cross-Play and Cross-Progression with PC – Blizzard’s mobile-first experience is also on Windows PC via Battle.net, allowing players to adventure with everyone across all platforms and to seamlessly move from PC to mobile device without skipping a beat.
- PC Open Beta – Diablo Immortal on Windows PC will be in Open Beta at launch. During the beta, the entire game and all features, including cross-play and cross-progression, will be available to players. When the PC version leaves the beta all progress will be maintained.
- Global Excitement – To celebrate over 30 million players worldwide pre-registering to play Diablo Immortal on iOS, Android, and Windows PC via Battle.net, all players will receive the stunning Horadrim Cosmetic Set!
- More Ways to Play – On top of the hand-crafted fluid touch controls on mobile, Diablo Immortal will also have integrated controller support. For those who choose to play on PC, there will be traditional Diablo point-and-click keyboard and mouse functionality and WASD character movement for the first time in the franchise.
- In-Depth Social Mechanics – Explore Sanctuary in the first MMOARPG of the Diablo franchise. Form Warbands to join forces with up to eight players to tackle targeted objectives as a team, join 150-member Clans to earn achievements, and participate in a server-wide player-versus-player faction conflict between the Shadows and Immortals. Experience the bustling hub city of Westmarch, where players will gather to refill on goods at the market, craft powerful gems and upgrade gear, or take on hunts from the bounty board.
- Cycle of Strife Player-versus-Player – Players can band together to fight in a perpetual faction conflict as a member of either the Shadows or Immortals in the Cycle of Strife. The top player of the server will earn the Eternal Crown to become the leader of the Immortals and will need to defend their reign in a brutal one-versus-30 showdown against the Shadows.
- Diverse Class Options – The return of six iconic classes—Barbarian, Crusader, Demon Hunter, Monk, Necromancer, and Wizard—reimagined for intuitive mobile play. Hunt for loads of Legendary gear and Set Items with game-changing affixes and bonuses that can completely switch up the playstyle for all classes.
- A New Chapter in the Diablo Saga – A brand new story taking place between the events of Diablo II and Diablo III. The Lieutenant of Diablo himself, Skarn, is on a quest to gather the shattered pieces of the corrupted Worldstone and bring Sanctuary to its knees. With Tyrael presumed dead, players will partner with new and familiar characters in an expansive journey through eight unique zones to gather the shards first.
Diablo Immortal News
Diablo Immortal GalleriesView full gallery
April 25, 2022