Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion is an action role-playing video game developed and published by Square Enix.
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion is the high-definition remaster version of the smash hit prequel to Final Fantasy VII.
In addition to all graphics being remastered in HD, fully voiced dialogue and new soundtrack arrangements make for a dynamic new retelling of a beloved classic.
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion follows the story of Zack Fair, a young warrior admired by the boy destined to save the world, trusted by men renowned as heroes of legend, and loved by the girl who holds the fate of the planet in her hands. The tale of Zack’s dreams and honor—the legacy that connects him to Cloud—is revealed in full in this grand saga that has broken the limits of a high-definition remaster.
- All graphics fully remastered in high-definition, bringing the game to the latest console generation.
- Renewed 3D models, including characters and backgrounds, enriching the visual experience.
- Improved battle system providing a vastly smoother gameplay experience.
- Fully voiced dialogue in both English and Japanese.
- A newly arranged soundtrack from the original composer, Takeharu Ishimoto.
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion News
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion and Final Fantasy VII Rebirth interviews – new information roundup
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion announced for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion GalleriesView full gallery
November 17, 2022
October 25, 2022
September 13, 2022
July 7, 2022
June 16, 2022