Publisher MyTona and developer Fntastic have delayed the PC (Steam) version open-world survival massively multiplayer online game The Day Before from its previously planned November 10 release date to December 7, as well as announced that it will launch as an Early Access release for $39.99. The price will change to $49.99 for the full release.
Here are the latest details, via Fntastic:
- We won back our name “The Day Before“! – This was confirmed by the decision of the Intellectual Property Tribunal. We dedicate this victory to all our future players, and it’s all for them. For five years, we have been doing our best to give people this dream game. We also want to thank our volunteers for their constant support and faith in us.
- The Steam page has already been restored by Valve and will be opened very soon.
- The game’s release has been slightly delayed to December 7 at 10 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET.
- It will be Early Access on Steam since this is our first huge game, and there may be unforeseen circumstances.
- Full version release will happen when we are certain this is the best version of the game possible, and we believe that player feedback and involvement will greatly contribute to achieving this goal. The next-gen console version will also come with the full release.
- The confirmed price is $39 on Early Access and $49 on full release. Those who bought the EA version will not need to re-purchase the full version.
- No pre-orders.
Watch the final trailer below.