Publisher Warner Bros. Games and developer Rocksteady Studios have released the first “Suicide Squad Insider” video for Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, which introduces the story and gameplay.
In the first episode, the team at Rocksteady Studios deep dives into the main story, the Suicide Squad’s traversal mechanics, and offers a peek at the world of Metropolis.
Pre-orders are also available now both physically and digitally in the following two editions:
Standard Edition ($69.99)
- Main game features Rocksteady’s world-class narrative storytelling and open-world mayhem, along with a captivating action–shooter experience
- Post-launch seasonal updates and earnable characters to expand the story with new missions, items, and more, available at no additional cost
- Access to all free seasonal battle pass tiers (as each becomes available)
- Four Classic Outlets, one for each Squad member (pre-order bonus/available at launch)
- Four Rogue Outfits, one for each Squad member (PlayStation 5 digital pre-order bonus only)
Deluxe Edition ($99.99)
- All standard edition content and pre-order bonuses
- Four Justice League Outfits, one for each Squad member
- Three Black Mask themed notorious weapons (pistol, sniper rifle, and heavy weapon)
- Four Squad Golds themed weapon dolls, one for each Squad member
- One premium battle pass token
- Four No Shade Outfit color swatches, one variant for each Squad member (digital versions only)
- Up to 72-hour early access to the game, prior to the main launch on February 2 (pre-order bonus)
Watch the video and a new pre-order trailer below.