PQube has announced Class of Heroes 1 & 2: Complete Edition for PlayStation 5, Switch, and PC. It includes the remastered Class of Heroes: Anniversary Edition and Class of Heroes 2G: Remaster Edition, and will launch in early 2024 worldwide. The PC versions will be available separately via Steam (1, 2).
Get the details below.
Play the remastered versions of these two classic dungeon crawlers with a focus on team composition and collecting rare items! Both games will also be available individually digitally.
Class Of Heroes: Anniversary Edition
- Deep Character Customization – Choose from 10 unique races with 15 different majors to combine skills, stats and abilities!
- Classic Old-School Dungeon Crawling – 75 3D labyrinths full of monsters, puzzles, traps and treasure.
- Efficient Resource Management – Buy and sell at the campus store and store items in your dormitory.
- Flexible Alchemy System – Find components in dungeons and use them to synthesize new items, or customize your equipment.
- Expansive Class List – Try a variety of classes covering a range of areas such as general education, magic, thievery, and fighting.
Class Of Heroes 2G: Remaster Edition
- Even Greater Party Control – Significant increase in customization with more Race / Class possibilities.
- Prepare for Trouble – Collect recipes and get crafting! Find items in labyrinths to help weather the different storms with over 200 alchemy recipes and over 90 pieces of equipment.
- Three Schools – With three different academies to visit, each of them have their own host of interesting characters and courses!
- Crafted Dungeon Experiences – Traverse over 100 carefully crafted dungeons with improved visuals and without random generation.
Build a Dream Team in the Original Class of Heroes
Starting out at the Particus Academy, students train to become the next best adventurer! Assemble a party of students from 10 races and 15 majors, each aligned with one of three alignments (good, evil and neutral).
Create your own six-student team with the classic dungeon crawler style of three at the front, three at the back. Front line students will be melee weapon specialists, focused on taking the enemy head on, while the back three will focus on ranged attacks and support such as healers. Plan your lines efficiently by checking the affinity of your students and other statistical bonuses.
Crostini Academy Needs You
Return to school in Class of Heroes 2G: Remaster Edition, as you attend Crostini Academy to begin your adventurer training! Building upon the foundation set by the original Class of Heroes, you can explore over 100 different dungeons with over 250 monstrous enemies! An expanded character creator gives players greater control over their party with more race/class combination, along with updated visuals and a fully Japanese voiced story.
With three different schools to visit, you can encounter a whole host of unique and fun characters to join you in your journey. These schools will also have their own classes that your students can take, expanding the possibilities of your squad and providing a more varied experience.
Watch a set of trailers below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.