The PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series versions of SpellForce: Conquest of Eo will launch on November 7 for $29.99 / £19.99 / €23.99, publisher THQ Nordic and developer Owned by Gravity announced. The version 1.3 update is also now available for the PC version.
The version 1.3 update adds the following new content and features:
- Quest Overview – Allows you to quickly find and navigate to active quests on the world map
- A New Hero: Galtrak – the orc blood mage brings his own kind of magic that may even unlock new spells for your wizard…but they come at a price.
- New World Locations – The Sullied Village.
- Strong performance improvements to optimize your experience on lower-end systems and speed up loading times.
- Improved gamepad functionalities and guidance.
This new content will also be part of the console version when it launches in November.
Here is an overview of the game, via THQ Nordic:
Choose from various schools of magic at the beginning of a campaign, and make your way through the procedurally populated world, combined with a pool of different adversaries to make every new game feel completely different and exciting.
- The perfect blend of turn-based strategy with light 4x elements, short intense turn-based tactic battles and RPG.
- Recruit individual heroes to lead your troops, each with their personal quest.
- Discover new adventures with each procedurally generated campaign.
- Build up your tower and construct new rooms to determine your wizard’s path.
- Each of the main opponents is randomly chosen and has its own strategy and agendas.
- Make the living interactive grimoire reveal new secrets and spells to you.
- Craft anything from magical runes and artefacts to undead minions and take a stand against your enemies.
- The fame system determines your relation to factions, cities and competing wizards.
Watch a new trailer below.