The lineup includes:
- October 5
- Faster Than Rocco Challenge (unlocks The Sniper Challenge Suit)
- Featured Contracts: Puzzle Box
- October 13 to 23 – Elusive Target: Bad Boy
- October 20 to 30 – Elusive Target: The Food Critic
- October 26
- Game Update
- New Challenge: A Nightmare in Hawkes Bay (unlocks Jack-O-Lantern Suit)
- Codename 47 Challenge (unlocks The Codename 47 Suit)
- October 27
- Elusive Target: The Drop featuring Superstar DJ Dimitri Vegas
- Twitch Drop: Purple Streak Suit
Get the details below.
A Series of Events to Celebrate in HITMAN World of Assassination
Players are invited to join the celebrations and enjoy a long list of in-game events. Two Elusive Target Missions—Bad Boy and The Food Critic—will return to the game, available between October 13 and 23, and October 20 and 30, respectively.
HITMAN World of Assassination will also offer new challenges and cool suits to its players throughout the month of October. Notably, The Mills Reverie Halloween Event will be back on October 26. Starting on the same day, the Codename 47 challenge will allow fans to unlock a retro skin and suit for Agent 47. On October 27, live stream fans will be able to unlock an exclusive Purple Streak Suit as a Twitch drop while watching their favorite content creators.
The Latest Elusive Target Mission is About to Drop
Players of HITMAN World of Assassination will get to enjoy the next Elusive Target Mission: The Drop on October 27. They will be tasked with eliminating an international DJ-turned-drug lord, modelled on the appearance of world-renowned DJ Dimitri Vegas.
For a limited time, players will get to take part in the unique do-or-die contract. It will be up to them to find the numerous ways to get Agent 47 to infiltrate a Berlin club and eliminate the threat posed by the double-faced musician.