Publisher NetEase Games and developer NITRO PLUS have announced side-scrolling action adventure game Rusty Rabbit for PlayStation 5 and PC (Steam). Wishlisting is also available via PlayStation Store.
Here is an overview of the game, via its official website:
An original work by NITRO PLUS and NetEase Games, with conceptual planning by Gen Urobuchi.
Millennia after humanity abandoned the planet, rabbits claimed their place…
Stamp, a cute bunny with an old soul, pilots his trusty mech “Junkster” through the giant ruins of a frozen world in this side-scrolling action adventure.
Stamp, a rabbit living on the planet humanity abandoned spends his days collecting junk and tinkering with machines. In a stroke of bad luck, Stamp crashes down into the lower levels. There he finds D-TAM, a terminal for storing information. Using the D-TAM scattered throughout, he finds info related to his missing daughter and a hidden truth about the world they live in. Thus his journey begins.
- Stamp – Eccentric rabbit who likes tinkering with machines. His daughter left following an argument.
- Lucas – Barkeep at the town pub. Folk confide their problems in him, and Stamp provides the solution.
- Jed – Miserly owner of the parts shop. He can handle parts that are outside of Stamp’s abilities.
- Eliza – Waitress at the diner. She does her best to mediate any problems among the townsfolk.
- Amelia – Shopkeeper at the general store. Small and curious, she sells useful items to Stamp.
Experience exhilarating action and mystery as you dig ever deeper into the giant ruins! Follow Stamp as he pilots his trusty mech “Junkster” to smash enemies and blocks in the ruins and find treasure.
- “Smash and Dash” Your Way Through Mazelike Ruins – With your mech’s ninja-like speed and mobility, “Smash and Dash” your way through mazelike ruins, and loot any treasure that awaits!
- RPG-Like Progression and Customization –Improve your mech with parts and materials collected from within the ruins, and defeat enemies guarding treasure to strengthen Stamp!
Watch the announcement trailer and first gameplay footage below. View the first screenshots at the gallery.
English / Japanese