Ratalaika Games will release PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch versions of Bike Daisuki! Hashiriya Kon – Rider’s Spirits and Scurge: Hive in 2024, according to its flyer handed out at Tokyo Game Show 2023 this past weekend.
Here is an overview of Scurge: Hive, via the back of its box:
…48 hours ago a distress signal was sent from a remote research lab studying a virulent organism identified as the Scurge.
As bounty hunter Jenasa Arma, you are sent to salvage any technology from within the facility. Armed with your skill, top-secret projectile gauntlets and a prototype battle suit, you will take on over 50 types of infected biological, mechanical, and energy-based creatures. With the Scurge not only taking control of the planet but also coursing through your own veins, expect non-stop, intense combat as you battle for both reward and survival.
- Scurge – Race against constant countdown pressure as you seek out decontamination stations to suppress the threat of the Scurge that has inflicted your body.
- World – Explore over 250 highly detailed areas ranging from abandoned research facilities to barren desesrt wastelands.
- Power-Ups – Slow down time, sling shot across giant gaps; locating technology for your prototype battle suit will be a must.
- Enemies – Purge over 50 unique enemies in fast-paced real-time action. Enemy classes react differently (positively and negatively) depending on how you engage them.
- Weapons – Armed with a top-secret projectile gauntlet, search out multiple energy alignments to effectively dispose of different enemy classes.
- Bosses – Gigantic infested totems of rotating cannons, enormous sandworms, and all kinds of epic hardware-pushing encounters await.