Publisher Limited Run Games and developer Seedy Eye Software have announced interactive animated adventure game Arzette: The Jewel of Faramore for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC (Steam). It will launch in 2023.
Here is an overview of the game, via Seedy Eye Software:
Arzette: The Jewel of Faramore is a spiritual successor to a pair of infamous fantasy adventure titles. It is a NEW interactive animated adventure, where players must help Arzette save the Kingdom of Faramore from the evil demon king, Daimur.
- Action Adventure – Players will accompany Arzette in her journey across the Kingdom of Faramore. During her journey, she will destroy foes, unlock new areas, acquire powerful items, and find secrets, all in effort to destroy the world-threatening demon king Daimur.
- Beautiful Backgrounds – Every area in Arzette: The Jewel of Faramore has a unique, hand-painted background produced by talented artists, including one of the artists from the games that inspired Arzette, Rob Dunlavey.
- Colorful Cutscenes – Arzette: The Jewel of Faramore features dozens of fully-voiced traditionally animated cutscenes, produced in a beloved style familiar to fans of the games Arzette was inspired by.
- Sumptuous Sound – Arzette: The Jewel of Faramore‘s excellent soundtrack is composed by award-winning musician Jake “Button Masher” Silverman, in his fully-scored game debut. In addition, voice actors from the games Arzette is inspired by, including Jeffrey Rath and Bonniejean Wilbur, have returned for new roles.
- Perfect Pedigree – Arzette: The Jewel of Faramore is developed by Seth “Dopply” Fulkerson, a passionate developer with experience in this game genre. Assisting him are talented, passionate contributors, including design contribution by John Linneman.
Watch the announcement trailer below.