Bandai Namco will host a closed network test for Tekken 8 from July 21 to 24 on PlayStation 5, and then again from July 28 to 31 on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and PC via Steam. Registration is available now via the official website.
Get the details below.
The purpose of the closed network test is to test the network and monitor the gameplay experience of Tekken 8.
We aim to obtain feedback on the quality of the network and gameplay. We would greatly appreciate it if all participants could provide feedback through an online survey that we plan to send out via email after the closed network test. Your valuable opinions will be used as a reference for adjustments to the battle system.
- Ranked Matches (Up to 10 rank)
- Support Cross-platform Matchmaking
- “Heat Energy” has been removed.
- The upper limit (heat activation time) of “Heat Timer” will change depending on how the heat is activated.
- The “Heat Smash” command has been standardized for all playable characters.
- Rebel Hangar
- Urban Square (Evening)
Tekken 8 is in development for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and PC (Steam). A release date has yet to be announced.
Watch a new trailer below.
Closed Network Test Announce Trailer