Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Summerhill is a story-driven puzzle adventure game in which you play as a young shepherd and their dog. Rescue your sheep, bond with your faithful dog, and delve into the mysterious, long-forgotten world that lies beyond the borders of home.
From the BAFTA-nominated development team behind the critically acclaimed Alto’s Adventure series, Summerhill brings together gentle puzzles, striking pastoral landscapes and tranquil music to tell a timeless coming-of-age folktale.
- Play as a young shepherd and their dog as you venture into the unknown to recover your lost flock.
- Herd, split and corral your sheep through ancient contraptions to open hidden pathways and continue on your journey.
- Forge a bond and work together with your dog to solve increasingly more complex puzzles.
- Journey across an ancient, pastoral landscape and unearth the mysteries of its long-forgotten past.
- Experience a timeless, wordless narrative interwoven with themes of duty, companionship, and morality.
- Become immersed in a folk-inspired soundtrack by Todd Baker (Monument Valley, Dreams) that richly blends traditional influences from around the world into an ancient, transcendent soundscape.
Watch the announcement trailer below. View the first screenshots at the gallery.