My Time at Sandrock will launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam, Epic Games Store, and GOG on September 26, followed by PlayStation 4 later in 2023, publisher PM Studios and developer Pathea Games announced.
While a cooperative multiplayer mode will be available at launch when the game releases for PC, it will arrive as a free update for all console versions of the game later in 2023.
Here is an overview of the game, via PM Studios:
The highly-anticipated sequel to Pathea’s hit My Time at Portia, new and returning fans alike will be able to step into a western-themed post-apocalyptic world to help rebuild a community to its former glory while fending off all kinds of monsters in melee and third-person shooting combat.
Save the world, romance your way through the numerous townsfolk, uncover lost technology, fight back against the monsters encroaching Sandrock, or just relax, play some mini-games, and craft until your heart’s content. The choice is yours in My Time at Sandrock.
My Time at Sandrock builds on the roots established by My Time at Portia with an epic adventure featuring a smorgasbord of features sure to please any gamer. Whether someone entirely new to the series or an experienced veteran, there is something to love for everyone.
- Build and Upgrade a Workshop – Process materials and produce parts of huge structures needed to assemble piece-by-piece. Players will create hundreds of unique items to decorate their own spaces or to give to Sandrock’s residents.
- Explore a Vast Open World – Search for rare materials, discover long-forgotten relics, or simply travel to hard-to-reach locations for a one-of-a-kind view.
- Meet and Get to Know Over 30 NPCs – Meet over 30 NPCs including their individual stories told across hundreds of side quests. Uncover their backstories and make meaningful connections along the way.
- Fight Intense Battles – Utilize a unique hybrid combat system that allows players to quickly shift between melee combat and third-person shooting mechanics. Leverage the right weapon for the right battle to ultimately take down any opponent.
- Build and Unlock Unique Skills – Unlock skills across an array of specializations including a master crafter, combat specialist, or social butterfly. There is something to suit any playstyle.
- Use Workshop Profits to Create Farmable Land – Transform an empty prairie into rich agricultural land.
- Grow Crops and Cook Them – Earn extra cash.
- Attend Special Festivals – Attend events with the Sandrock residents
- Discover and Solve Secrets – Discover secrets throughout the world and town.
Watch a new trailer below.