Weird West: Definitive Edition will run in 4K resolution at 60 frames per second.
Weird West first launched for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam on March 31, 2022.
Here is an overview of the game, via Devolver Digital:
Discover a dark fantasy reimagining of the Wild West where lawmen and gunslingers share the frontier with fantastical creatures. Journey through the story of a group of atypical heroes, written into legend by the decisions you make in an unforgiving land. Each journey is unique and tailored to the actions taken—a series of high stakes adventures where everything counts and the world reacts to the choices you make. Form a posse or venture forth alone into an otherworldly confines of the Weird West and make each legend your own.
- Weird West – Dark Fantasy reimagining of the Wild West where lawmen and gunslingers share the frontier with fantastical creatures, each playing with their own rules and their own peculiar motives.
- Intertwined Destinies – Discover the world through origin stories of different characters, moving from one character’s journey to the next until all converge in a final chapter.
- Bespoke Experience – Each playthrough is unique as the game tailors the story to the player’s actions and past choices for an ideal dramatic arc.
- Immersive Sim – Weird West supports different styles of play in a simulated sandbox world where characters, factions, and even places react to a player’s decisions.
- High Stakes – Players are faced with brutal choices and consequence that can’t be undone—including death.