Publisher Sony Interactive Entertainment and developers Insomniac Games and Nixxes Software will release Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart for PC via Steam and Epic Games Store on July 26, the companies announced.
Pre-orders include early access to the in-game items “Carbonox Armor Set” and “Pixelizer Weapon.”
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart first launched for PlayStation 5 on June 11, 2021.
Here is an overview of the game, via its store pages:
The intergalactic adventurers are back with a bang in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart!
Go dimension-hopping with Ratchet and Clank as they venture onto a PC near you for the very first time. Help them take on an evil emperor from another reality as you jump between action-packed worlds and beyond.
With their own universe next in the firing line, dust off the dynamic pair’s outrageous weaponry and stop a dimensional collapse in its tracks!
Unite the double team supreme with a cast of familiar allies and new faces, including newcomer Rivet. She’s a Lombax resistance fighter from another dimension, who is just as determined to take out the robotic scourge.
Enjoy a dazzling interdimensional adventure. Built from the ground up by acclaimed studio Insomniac Games and brought to PC by Nixxes Software, you’ll go beyond what you see with in-game actions coming to life in your hands via the DualSense wireless controller. Haptic feedback and adaptive trigger technology create lifelike sensations: feel the hum of a spacecraft vibrate across the surface of the controller, or the kick of pulling your trusty Enforcer’s trigger.
- Blast your way through an interdimensional adventure as Ratchet and Clank make their way to PC for the very first time!
- Wrap your eyes around delightful, diverse dimensions, with ultra-wide support for 21:9, 32:9, and 48:9 (triple monitor support) resolutions!
- See the omniverse brought to life with the option of unlocked frame rates! You can also enjoy ray-traced reflections, as well as newly added, ray-traced shadows for exteriors.
- Witness the very latest, performance-enhancing upscaling technologies for yourself, including NVIDIA DLSS 3, AMD FSR 2, Intel XeSS and Insomniac Games’ Temporal Injection. NVIDIA Reflex and image quality-enhancing NVIDIA DLAA are also supported.
- Play with the DualSense controller to experience haptic feedback and dynamic trigger effects. Or choose mouse and keyboard—with a wide range of control customization options.
- Includes support for achievements and cloud saves on PC game launchers.
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.