The game will be priced at $69.99 for the standard edition, which includes access to both family versions on PlayStation and Xbox platforms, the F1 World Starter Pack, and 5,000 PitCoin in-game currency.
The $89.99 “Champions Edition” will include the following content:
- Limited-time bonus: F1 23 Early Pre-Order Las Vegas Pack
- Three days early access
- Max Verstappen-designed racing in-game items
- Four new My Team racing icons
- Four Braking Point 2 My Team icons
- Braking Point 2 customization items: casual and race wear in-game items
- F1 World Bumper Pack
- 18,000 PitCoin virtual currency to spend in-game
Here is an overview of the game, via Electronic Arts:
Be the last to brake in EA Sports F1 23, the official video game of the 2023 FIA Formula One World Championship.
A new chapter in the thrilling “Braking Point” story mode delivers high-speed drama and heated rivalries. Race wheel-to-wheel at new Las Vegas and Qatar circuits, and earn rewards and upgrades in F1 World. New Red Flags add an authentic strategic element, and the 35% Race Distance feature delivers more action and excitement. Drive updated 2023 cars with the official F1 lineup of your favorite 20 drivers and 10 teams. Create your dream team and race to win in My Team Career Mode, compete in split-screen or in the expanded cross-platform multiplayer, and be more social with new Racenet Leagues.
- Braking Point 2 – A new chapter unfolds in F1 23.
- Enhanced Authenticity – The new Las Vegas and Qatar circuits, Red Flags, 35 percent Race Distance, and more.
- F1 World – Complete challenges, compete for rewards, and get upgrades as you journey through F1 with a new progression system.
Watch the reveal trailer below. View the first screenshots at the gallery.