Additionally, the companies announced that Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon is coming to iOS and Android exclusively via Netflix. A release date was not announced.
Here is an overview of the downloadable content, via Yacht Club Games:
- New Playable Characters
- Puzzle Knight – Everyone’s favorite puzzle prodigy is now a playable character! While on your run, you’ll be able to rotate surrounding foes clockwise to create convenient new combos!
- Mona – Our green mini-game queen can now embark on her very own Pocket Dungeon adventure! Utilize her awesome alchemist abilities by exploding nearby potions. Chain them to get more bang for your buck!
- New Relics – Chester dug up two new Relics to aid you in your quest! Test ’em out on your run!
- New Areas to Explore
- Hedge Farm – An earthy plot of land has appeared in the Pocket Dungeon! Ready that green thumb of yours, the wholesome Hedge Farmer needs some agricultural assistance!
- Castle Quandary – Uncover a brand new secret quest in the Pocket Dungeon! Scale a colossal beanstalk to discover a confounding castle nestled in the clouds
- New Quests – In the Quandary Castle, you’ll unlock unique challenges called “Quandry Runs” for each playable character! Note: Only two out of the four quests are accessible with Shovel Knight.
Content Coming Soon
- Mr. Hat’s Fancy Shop – Whoa! A well-tailored traveler has wandered into the Pocket Dungeon! Mr. Hat will provide you with various headpieces that modify your runs! There will be 20-plus run modifiers to purchase!
- Mod Support – Mod Support will allow players to add their own content to the game. Note: This feature will only be for the PC version.
- Refract Abilities – Alternate playstyles per character! Challenge yourself with new takes on your favorite character’s abilities! Variety is the spice of life!
Watch a new set of trailers below.