Morbid: The Lords of Ire ‘Spotlight’ trailerFirst in-depth look at the 3D sequel to Morbid: The Seven Acolytes.
Publisher Merge Games and developer Still Running have released a new “Spotlight” trailer for “horrorpunk” action adventure game Morbid: The Lords of Ire, the 3D sequel to pixel art isometric Soulslike game Morbid: The Seven Acolytes.
Here is an overview of the game, via Merge Games:
Sequel to the studio’s smash hit Morbid: The Seven Acolytes, the critically acclaimed isometric Soulslike originally launched in 2020, Morbid: The Lords of Ire invites players to risk madness venturing through a revolting horrorpunk hell from an all new 3D perspective.
For the first time today, we’ve giving players a sneak peak of the world of Morbid like its never been seen before:
Players will re-join their hero, the Striver of Dibrom, to slay and scavenge their way through a tortured world of vile creatures where you are the underdog.
Featuring an improved version of the Sanity System from the prequel, experience a dynamic adventure that bends and shapes around your actions.
Tear through your enemies with revamped weapons, progression and upgrade systems, preparing you to face off against the Lords of Ire themselves
- Explore diverse environments across five unique worlds filled with optional quests and secrets to discover.
- Extensive progression systems comprising skills and abilities as you level up your striver.
- Loot and scavenge a multitude of weapons to explore multiple playstyles.
- Take on the five Acolytes of the Gahars alongside an array of additional elite encounters.
- Infuse your weapons with Runes to enhance their abilities and upgrade your arsenal.
- New and improved blessing system, offering fresh ways to build the striver you want to be.
Morbid: The Lords of Ire is due out for PC via Steam in 2023.
Watch the trailer below.