Lost Eidolons for PS5, Xbox Series launches in 2023Turn-based strategy RPG currently available for PC.
Publishre PID Games and developer Ocean Drive Studio will release turn-based strategy RPG Lost Eidolons for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series in 2023, the companies announced.
Lost Eidolons first launched for PC via Steam on October 13, 2022.
Here is an overview of the game, via PID Games:
A Classic Tactical Turn-Based RPG
Lost Eidolons is a turn-based tactical RPG with a gripping cinematic narrative, set in a waning empire riven by civil war.
Take Up Arms in a Saga of Rebellion
Take on the role of a charming mercenary captain, Eden, and lead his band of allies through epic encounters on a classic turn-based battlefield.
Defeat the Empire
Lead the rebellion and steel yourself for the battles ahead by perfecting your strategy to reclaim the empire.
- Master the Grid – Strategically station your soldiers in every battle to take advantage of their class and magic skills. Master the battlefield and seize victory in challenging grid-based combat scenarios.
- Wield the Elements – Lay siege to towering castles, overtake cunning bosses with unique abilities and take on hulking monsters that will force you to change up your tactics, or become their next meal.
- Bond with Allies – Leading a rebellion isn’t just about winning battles. You’ll also have to build your camp, convince people to join, get to know their stories, and help them navigate the highs and lows of revolution.
- Customize Your Squad – Recruit and train the perfect fighting force, with over 20 playable characters and 10 classes to choose from. Equip and train your allies to unlock new skills, spells, and passive abilities. Pit your mighty squad against entire armies and rise triumphant.
- Relive Your Greatest Battles – Win the war all over again, with a rich NEW GAME+ mode. Carry over your choice of stats and items, then recruit new allies, try new strategies, and experiment with different difficulty levels.
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.