Ed-0: Zombie Uprising launches July 13 for PS5, Xbox Series, and PC worldwidePhysical edition also due out for PlayStation 5 in Japan.
“Oedo panic roguelike” game Ed-0: Zombie Uprising will leave Early Access and launch digitally for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and PC via Steam on July 13 worldwide, D3 Publisher and developer Lancarse announced.
Ed-0: Zombie Uprising first launched in Early Access for PC via Steam on April 4, 2022.
In Japan, the PlayStation 5 version will also be available in a physical edition. Both the physical and digital editions will be priced at 3,960 yen.
Here is an overview of the game, via its official website:
Be ready to sweat your hands and brain, cause it’s time for OEDO-ZOMBIE!!
Japanese x Zombie x Rogue-like
In this “Rogue-like Action” game, players take on the role of a Samurai, Sumo Wrestler, or Ninja and fight off hordes of zombies in Edo Period Japan! The player’s series of judgment of the situation will be extremely important, and the challenging dungeons that will be different each run will provide a superb survival experience!!
■ Data Transfer to the Full Version on Steam
For the Steam version, the current saved data can be transferred from the Early Access to the full release without modification. (Excluding the unlock of the Blessings of the Sacred Tree by completing certain quests.)
- Mumyo – Solitary zombie hunter. A skilled Samurai who suddenly appeared in the village. He cuts down enemies with a well-trained Japanese katana. By dropping the arms and legs of zombies with his katana, he fights while blocking their movement and attacks. He has a good balance of speed and power, making him an easy-to-handle all-around type.
- Raiden – The strongest Sumo Wrestler in Edo. The most famous and strongest Sumo Wrestler in Edo. He excels at physical combat using his own body as a weapon. He also does not hesitate to use deadly techniques against zombies, such as crushing their heads, which was forbidden in the world of Sumo. His greatest strength is his overwhelming power and vitality.
- Matoka – The silent assassin. A mysterious Ninja with blue eyes. She sneaks up on her enemies without making a sound and defeats them with quick physique. She also uses flying weapons such as kunai, a Ninjutsu such as Fire Jutsu and Earth Jutsu to round up zombies. She will be the most technical character to handle.
■ Key Features
- Challenging dungeons to sweat your hands.
- Super randomness to sweat your brain.
- The world of Oedo zombies.
- Unique secret arts and items.
- Mighty bosses await you.
- Infinite build-making.
Watch a new trailer below.
Platforms and Release Date Trailer