Ad Infinitum delayed to SeptemberNo longer due out on April 20.
Publisher Nacon and developer Hekate have delayed first-person survival horror game Ad Infinitum from its previously planned April 20 release date to a September release window. It will be available for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and PC via Steam. The previously announced PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions were not mentioned in today’s trailer or press release.
Here is an overview of the game, via its official website:
Ad Infinitum is a first-person survival horror game with a focus on atmosphere and story. Experience the great war from the perspective of a German soldier. In this surreal war-torn nightmare, you must overcome pain, despair and corruption while fighting for your life and sanity. Can you escape the horrors of war?
- World War I-themed horror game.
- State-of-the-art visuals and audio presentation.
- Challenging puzzles embedded into the historical setting.
- Historically accurate equipment and environments.
- Stealth interaction with several horrific creatures.
- Thrilling storyline about the tragedy of a family.
- Dynamically changing game world based on player decisions.
Watch a new trailer below.