Homestead Arcana launches in AprilNew gameplay trailer released.
Exploration farming simulation game Homestead Arcana will launch for Xbox Series, Xbox One, and PC via Steam in April, publisher Skybound Games and developer Serenity Forge announced. It will also be available via Xbox Game Pass.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Become a farming Witch and venture to a frontier corrupted with Miasma. Discover the secret behind its mysterious appearance, and power up your spells with nature to heal the land.
Create Your Own Homestead
Build your very own homestead from the ground up. Discover new plants and tend to your ever-growing garden as you craft new equipment and spell potions to reclaim and heal the land and make it your own.
Discover The Secret of The Miasma
Venture out into the deathly Miasma to unravel its mystery and heal the frontier. Survive and explore this hostile environment where dangerous warped creatures roam free. Bring back new plants and spells to grow your homestead and journey even deeper into the corrupted lands in search of its secrets.
Wield Nature’s Magic to Heal The World
Become an adventurous spell-wielding Witch and grow your powers to heal the world. Tap into the strength of nature to craft spells and ready yourself for the challenges ahead as you work with your friendly cat familiar, Huckleberry, to beat back the deathly Miasma.
- Restore the Range – Journey out into the corrupted lands and uncover the secrets of the deathly Miasma.
- Build Your Homestead – Build a thriving sanctuary from the ground up.
- Tend Your Garden – Discover new plants and grow your garden to heal the land.
- Craft New Spells and Equipment – Craft spells and equipment to overcome hazards and bypass the mysterious creatures of the Miasma.
- Meet Huckleberry – Lean on your cat familiar, Huckleberry, to help you fight back the Miasma.
Watch a new trailer below, via IGN.