CrossfireX will end service on May 18, publisher and developer Smilegate announced. After that date, both the multiplayer and Remedy Entertainment-developed single-player campaign will no longer be playable.
“It is with the deepest regret that we are informing you of our decision to end support for CrossfireX on May 18, 2023,” Smilegate said in a message. “Since the launch of the game, we have worked tirelessly to bring it to a point where we can all be proud, and throughout it all we have had the honor and pleasure of supporting our players.”
Get the full end of service announcement and FAQ below.
End of Service Announcement
It is with the deepest regret that we are informing you of our decision to end support for CrossfireX on May 18, 2023. Since the launch of the game, we have worked tirelessly to bring it to a point where we can all be proud, and throughout it all we have had the honor and pleasure of supporting our players.
Coming to this decision was not easy, however, we can proudly say that our players have been amazingly active, passionate and enthusiastic in working with us to create a game that would be fun and enjoyable by all. We want to thank each and every one of our players for playing CrossfireX and being a part of this journey with us.
- All sales on the Xbox Store will be halted.
- There will be no new content added to the game (i.e. maps, modes, camos, etc.).
- Purchases made within the last 14 days as of February 3, 2023, may be eligible for a refund. Please submit a refund request here.
- Our game servers will close on May 18, 2023 for the final time, but until then you will be able to enjoy all previously purchased and unlocked in-game content.
- We have created this FAQ which may address any additional questions you might have.
We hope that you will be able to enjoy CrossfireX until the service ends and we will always be grateful for your support. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any issues by visiting our support page.
Thank you for everything.
1) When will the CrossfireX servers officially close?
The CrossfireX servers will officially close on May 18, 2023 at 00:00 UTC.
2) Will I be refunded for my purchases made in CrossfireX?
Purchases made within the last 14 days as of February 3, 2023, may be eligible for a refund. Please submit a refund request here.
3) I made a purchase in the last 14 days, when will I receive my refund?
Please click on the following link and request a refund. If you do not receive your refund within a few days after it has been approved, please contact Xbox support.
4) Will I still be able to play the CrossfireX campaigns?
If you have previously purchased either of the single-player campaigns, then you will be able to enjoy and complete them until servers close on May 18, 2023 at 00:00 UTC.
5) Why is the game closing?
While our team worked hard to push out numerous content updates including fixes, new maps, modes & in-game events, the game was ultimately not where it needed to be. As a result, we have made the difficult decision to close the game.
6) What will happen to my items and account progression?
Access to player data (including CrossfireX player profiles, in-game progression and purchased items) will remain with your account until the closure of CrossfireX on May 18, 2023.
7) Why is the shop still open?
We will keep the in-game shop open until the servers close to allow users to spend any remaining currency, but we will be disabling the option to purchase CFP / GP.
8) What will happen to the CrossfireX social media channels like Discord, etc.?
The official CrossfireX social media channels will stop posting content but will still be available to view. The Discord server will remain in a limited capacity for any support issues.