Alice Gear Aegis CS: Concerto of Simulatrix will launch for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Switch on March 16 in the west, publisher PQube announced. All digital pre-orders will include a 10 percent-off discount.
The 3D battle action game first launched on September 8, 2022 in Japan.
Here is an overview of the game, via PQube:
Alice Gear Aegis CS: Concerto of Simulatrix is an exciting 3D battle arena game filled with action and loveable characters! Gear up, strap in, and take down the competition!
- Energetic Combat Battles – Build your ultimate team or fight solo.
- The Training Arc – Master your skills with helpful tutorials and training stage area so you can test out your gear before heading into the fight.
- A Variety of Cute Teammates – Unique playable characters with different personalities and distinctive skill sets.
- Gear Up – Features an in-game shop and currency system, with extensive clothing items, mech suit variations, weapons and accessories for that extra kawaii touch.
- Visual Novel Elements – Follow the overarching story of the game and enjoy fun contextual dialogue cutscenes to further understand your character and give heart-warming engagement.
- Battle Hex Pathways – Use the unique Battle Hex progression system to visualise the path you want to take in each stage.
- One-Versus-One Your Friends – Use the online function to invite your friends to battle and see who has what it takes to be the best actress in AEGiS.
- 10 percent-off pre-order discount on all digital platforms.
- Free upgrade available from PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 5.
Meet the Actresses
- Kaede – The Graceful Blademistress. Kaede is a second year student at Seijo University’s affiliate high school. The daughter of a Kendo master, Kaede is diligent and old-fashioned. An up and coming Actress, her exploits have wowed the world. She hopes to use her swordsmanship skills to save the world from the threat of the Vice.
- Yotsuyu – Vigilante Volunteer-At-Large. A first year student at Ashihara High, Yotsuyu is a newbie Actress who is positive and proactive. Driven by a desire to help others, Yotsuyu would dive headfirst into trouble to help a total stranger. Despite her less than stellar reputation, she became a certified Actress shortly after graduating middle school.
- Sitara – Narukozaka’s Noisiest Nerd. A second year high-schooler at Touin Superacademy, Sitara is a game lover with an affinity for FPS’s in particular. She also enjoys other “nerdy” pursuits such as anime, drawing, singing and even uploads videos singing to songs from her favourite mecha anime. Along with Fumika, she serves as a mentor to Yotsuyu.
- Virginia – The Military Gamer. Studying at Touin, she is known as Ginny by her friends. A cheerful person who has a love of military subjects and FPS games, she became good friends with Sitara through this shared love of gaming. After learning that Sitara and Mai worked at Narukozaka, she forced her way in to the company to work with them.
- Anna – The TV Household Name. Anna is the head news anchor of Tokyo Actress News. She began her career as a child actor, then became an idol, and eventually received her Actress license. Anna retired as an Actress to focus on college and become an adored TV presenter, but she has secretly been planning her grand Actress comeback.
- Yayoi – Impassioned Rap Hurricane. Born on the Tokyo Shard, she was raised on rap and hip hop. So much so, that she speaks only in rap, no matter the time, place or how appropriate it is. She is good friends with ex-Narukozaka Actress Yumi after she transferred. Her main goal is to become the undisputed Queen of Rap
Watch a new trailer below.