Publisher PixelHeart and developer Retro Army will release fighting game Verdict Guilty for Switch via Nintendo eShop on February 16 for $8.99, and PlayStation 4 and Xbox One soon (exact dates to be confirmed), the companies announced.
Verdict Guilty first launched for PC via Steam on June 13, 2016.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Neo Seoul has been hit with a wave of terrorist and crime attacks, only a few good officers remain willing to battle this new evil. Discover the dark secrets of Neo Seoul as you fight your way to uncover the truth. Choose your side cop or criminal, as you battle your way to unmask the evil syndicate crimelord himself.
- Easy to pick-up and play, designed for both non-fighting fans and beginners.
- Eight unique fighters to choose from.
- Choose to fight on the police side or as a criminal.
- Story mode, unique for each character.
- Easy to perform special moves.
- 60 frames per second lightning fast gameplay.
- Unique gun combat, employ machineguns, pistols, and grenades.
- Fully animated and detailed backgrounds.
- Awesome music by Bossfight and Truong-Son Nguyen.
- 16:10 and 16:9 widescreen support.
- Dual controller support.
- Steam leaderboards, trading cards and achievements.
- Small download, works on both netbooks and old PCs.
- Original soundtrack included.
Watch the consoles announcement trailer below.