Here is an overview of the game, via neko.works:
Light Fairytale is a turn-based Japanese-style RPG series set in a dying underground world ruled by an evil empire.
The goal of this project is to bring back the immersion and emotion of 90s era Japanese RPGs on current platforms with the expected evolution in both design and technique.
Episode III carries over after Haru’s encounter with the mysterious girl, as he gathers a party of new and old friends on a journey full of twists and turns to the lost “Sky.”
- Classic turn-based battles that happen directly on the field.
- Modern real-time 3D graphics.
- Cute chibi characters.
- Playable in English, French and Japanese.
- Ultra-wide and stereoscopic 3D support.
- Alice – The legendary “Red Rider”—reigning champion of the “Night Riders” competition held at “Down-Wall City.”
- Saki – The songstress of the hit song “Someday to the Blue Sky”—known for her cryptic lyrics.
- ??? – To be announced.
Watch the teaser trailer below.