Wave Break coming to Xbox Series, Xbox One on December 21Currently available for Switch and PC.
Funktronic Labs will release “skateboating game” Wave Break for Xbox Series and Xbox One on December 21 for $19.99, the developer announced. It will be available at a 15 percent-off discount at launch.
Wave Break first launched for Stadia in June 23, 2020, followed by Switch and PC via Steam on June 11, 2021.
Here is an overview of the game, via Funktronic Labs:
Wave Break is the world’s first skateBOATING game, inspired by arcade skateboarding classics. Grind, grab, kickflip, and shoot your way through an explosive 80s crime-filled Miami Vice themed world.
Enjoy an episodic single player campaign, ranked online multiplayer, multiple custom game modes, and an advanced park creator. From tropical beaches to frozen tundras, ride the waves and score the world’s biggest combo with style.
- Single-Player Campaign – Challenge yourself with familiar objectives, collectibles, and high score missions. It’s skateBOAT or die as the rivalry between Wave Break‘s usual suspects plays out in an episodic storyline involving guns, kickflips, and blood money.
- Online Multiplayer – Compete to be the best flippin’ champ in online ranked matchmaking, or group up with online friends in custom game modes.
- Multiple Game Modes – Compete for high scores in Trick Attack, battle it out in Deathmatch, or practice and refine your skills in Free Play mode.
- Park Creator – Create the park of your dreams using our advanced in-game Park Creator! Create and edit ONLINE with friends, or do it solo for super-focus.
- Customization – Unlock hundreds of custom clothing for maximum stylin’, as well as tons of decals and decorations for your boats. Upgrade stats and unlock gear as you play and earn money.
- Stream-Safe Soundtrack – Vibe out to Wave Break‘s fresh and 100 percent stream safe soundtrack featuring original songs from some of the best synthwave artists in the scene like Timecop1983, Kalax, and many more!
- Weezy Mode – A special Weezer-themed level, song, and cosmetic items.
Watch a new trailer below.