Picross X: Picbits vs. Uzboross now available worldwideFive-by-five high-speed puzzle game
Following its Japanese release on August 4, Jupiter Corporation has released five-by-five high-speed puzzle game Picross X: Picbits vs. Uzboross for Switch via Nintendo eShop worldwide. It will be available at 25 percent-off of its regular $19.99 / €19.99 / £17.99 / AUD $29.99 price point until January 3, 2023. A demo is also available.
Here is an overview of the game, via its official website:
This Picross focuses on five-by-five high-speed puzzles!
Solve puzzles as they come at you non-stop and survive to the end!
- For Beginners and Experts! – If you’re a beginner, no worries! There’s a tutorial! Enjoy a thrilling, stylish new kind of Picross! Use the buttons or touch controls!
- Single Mode – Try around 100 created courses with a variety of Picross rules! Each course has its own set of challenge missions. A single player mode with tons of content!
- UZBO RUN Mode – A special mode where you can focus on challenging one specific rule! Skillfully select random skills and go for a high score!
- Co-Op Mode – Local and online multiplayer are also supported! Defeat UZBOROSS with friends or strangers!
- Skins and Characters – Change the game screen, or characters’ outfits however you like! If you have play data from the Picross S series or Working Zombies, you can get special skins by linking your data!
Watch the launch trailer below.