Get the details below.
- A “Dash” function has been added to Ringo’s movement.
- The user can toggle between “Normal” and “Dash” at will. While in Dash Mode, Ringo’s walking and slashing speeds will increase.
- Due to the addition of the dash function, the effect of the Summoner Skill “Assassin’s Steps” has been changed to: “For a given distance, enemies will ignore Ringo.”
Fast Battle Mode
- A “Speed Up” mode has been added to battles. Players may freely toggle between normal and high-speed combat.
- Adjusted how long loading-screen tips are shown.
- Changed the flow of on-screen prompts during soul level increase to reduce the risk of incorrect input from accidental button presses.
- Added the ability to teleport directly to shops from the City Map.
- Adjusted enemy spawn rate in dungeons.
- Adjusted skill inheritance rates during demon fusion.
- Other minor changes.
- Added four new demons: Pixie (Soul Hackers Ver.), Neko Shogun, Aitvaras, and Isis.
- Note: The above bonus demons do not count toward the Registration Percentage in the Demon Compendium or the achievement “Compendium Completionist.”
Watch a new trailer below.
Version 1.02 Update Trailer