Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Wanted: Dead a new hybrid slasher / shooter from the makers of Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive. The game follows a week in life of the Zombie Unit, an elite Hong Kong police squad on a mission to uncover a major corporate conspiracy. Play as Lt. Hannah Stone, a hardboiled Hong Kong cop, and plow through mercenaries, gang members and private military contractors in a spectacular cyberpunk adventure.
- Hack-and-slash Melee Combat – Use a wide variety of deadly moves and dozens of unique finishers to slice and dice.
- Third-Person Shooter – Battle indoors and outdoors using a curated selection of projectile weapons—assault rifles, SMGs, LMGs and grenade launchers.
- Brutal Finishers – Over 80 unique finishing moves.
- Cyberpunk – A crazy mix of advanced weaponry and lo-tech 90s retro futurism.
- Gripping Storyline – The Zombie unit uncovers a major corporate conspiracy in a dystopian version of Hong Kong.
- Truly Hardcore Experience – The fights are not going to be easy, steel your resolve and use everything around you as you battle through hordes of mercenaries, synthetics and private security forces.
- Beat ‘Em Up the Old School Way – Take down enemies to proceed further, revive the nostalgia in a modern twist on the established genre.
- AAA Love Letter – An AAA love letter to the sixth generation of consoles.
Watch the footage below.