Arc System Works will host a free-to-play cross-platform network beta test for Guilty Gear: Strive across PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC from October 14 at 6:00 p.m. PT / 9:00 p.m. ET to October 17 at 12:00 a.m. PT / 3:00 a.m. ET, the developer announced. The beta client will be available to download starting October 13 at 12:00 a.m. PT / 3:00 a.m. ET.
Get the details below.
- All 21 characters (including all currently released downloadable content characters)
- Tutorial Mode – Learn the basics of how to play.
- Mission Mode – Learn useful techniques for matches in a mission format.
- Survival Mode – Fight consecutive battles against the COM with a limited pool of health.
- Training Mode – Recreate a variety of situations and practice to your heart’s content.
- VS COM, VS 2P – Fight against the computer or a friend.
- Online Match (Rank Tower, Open Park, Player Match) – Play online against others from across the globe.
- Combo Maker – Make your own original combo or setplay, and search for other players’ recipes to try.
- Digital Figure – Set up characters, furniture, effects, and more to create your own unique scene.
- Gallery – Check out the characters and BGM.
*Online multiplayer between players on the different PlayStation 4 / PlayStation 5 / Steam platforms is possible.
*Online multiplayer is available without a PlayStation Plus subscription.
*A network connection is required to play online modes.
*Although the application and online multiplayer are available for free, customers are responsible for their network connection fees.
*Save data cannot be carried over to the main game.
*The contents of the Guilty Gear: Strive Cross-Platform Network Open Beta Test may differ from the main Guilty Gear: Strive game.
Guilty Gear: Strive is currently available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC via Steam. Xbox Series and Xbox One versions are planned for release in spring 2023.