Four-player cooperative beat ’em up dungeon brawler Bravery & Greed will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam on November 15, publisher Team17 and developer Rekka Games announced. A demo is available now for PC via Steam until October 23.
Here is an overview of the game, via Team17:
Taking inspiration from classic adventure titles from times gone by, Bravery & Greed places players in the shoes of one of four classes; the agile Rogue, the valiant Warrior, the eccentric Wizard, and the mighty Amazon. Each class has its own unique skills and abilities, from ranged or melee attacks to the ability to summon elemental allies to assist in combat; there are customization options aplenty. Furthermore, four skill trees—the Paths of Life, Chaos, Order, and Darkness—await treasure hunting dungeon brawlers. Each of the paths has its own gameplay altering capabilities, affecting everything from unlocking new skills for survivability and damage to increasing cunning and gold lust, which means no two runs in Bravery & Greed are ever the same.
- Treasure Hunt Solo or with Friends – Jump into the fun with up to four-player online and local co-operative gameplay, with a variety of both player-versus-enemy and player-versus-player game modes.
- Unleash the Magic – Parry, dodge, and juggle abilities to unleash destructive spells on mighty foes, bosses, and even unsuspecting allies.
- Choose from Classic Archetypes – Choose from four different and unique classes; Rogue, Warrior, Wizard, and Amazon, all boasting their own skills and specialties.
- Follow Your Path – Four different skill trees await, each offering up perks that will affect gameplay, but beware, once a path is chosen the player is committed to it until death.
- Find Help Along the Way – Hidden throughout the levels, humanoid and animal followers can be acquired to fight alongside players, helping usher them towards the glorious gold and treasure that awaits.
Watch a new trailer below.