Here is an overview of the game, via Forever Entertainment:
The House of the Dead: Remake is a remade version of the game introduced in 1997 on the arcade platform. A classic arcade rail-shooter receives a whole new entourage and gameplay changes to suit modern gaming standards.
- Well known arcade classic with modern graphics and controls.
- True to the original gameplay.
- Local two-player multiplayer.
- Multiple endings.
- Photo mode.
- Armory with unlockable weapons.
- Hordes of the undead monstrosities in a new game mode.
- Gallery with encountered enemies and bosses.
- Game graphics and performance adjusted to Xbox Series X|S.
Watch a new trailer below.