The House of the Dead: Remake coming to Xbox Series on September 23Featuring upgraded graphics and performance.
Publisher Forever Entertainment and developer MegaPixel Studio will release The House of the Dead: Remake for Xbox Series on September 23, the companies announced.
The House of the Dead: Remake first launched for Switch on on April 7, followed by PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC via Steam and GOG, and Stadia on April 28.
Here is an overview of the game, via Forever Entertainment:
The House of the Dead: Remake is a remade version of the game introduced in 1997 on the arcade platform. A classic arcade rail-shooter receives a whole new entourage and gameplay changes to suit modern gaming standards.
- Well known arcade classic with modern graphics and controls.
- True to the original gameplay.
- Local two-player multiplayer.
- Multiple endings.
- Photo mode.
- Armory with unlockable weapons.
- Hordes of the undead monstrosities in a new game mode.
- Gallery with encountered enemies and bosses.
- Game graphics and performance adjusted to Xbox Series X|S.
Watch a new trailer below.