Publisher FuRyu and developer Three Rings have released a new trailer for action RPG Trinity Trigger detailing the changes it has made in response to user feedback from the May-released demo.
Highlighted updates include:
- The Synchro Gauge, which was previously displayed separately from the character, has been moved to above the character.
- Perfect evasion has been introduced, which can be used to attack without break.
- Modified the frequency of attacks on allies and adjusted the amount of damage received so they do not die unreasonably.
- Made the encyclopedia easier to understand. Modified so that necessary information is displayed in an organized manner.
- Now displays the total number of treasure chests on the field and amount acquired as to avoid unnecessary exploration.
- Hidden bosses have been placed on all fields, adding further replayability.
- Dashing, which was previously controlled by pressing a button, is now automatic.
- Objects to replenish items before boss fights have been added.
- Added a shortcut to change weapons. Use shortcuts to switch between frequently used weapons to maintain the game tempo.
- Added scenarios and enhanced event scenes to further immerse the player into the game’s world.
Trinity Trigger is due out for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Switch on September 15 in Japan.
Watch the trailer below.