Sumikko Gurashi: Minna de Rhythm Party announced for SwitchDue out on November 2 in Japan.
Nippon Columbia has announced rhythm game Sumikko Gurashi: Minna de Rhythm Party for Switch. It will launch on November 2 in Japan for 6,380 yen.
Get the first details below.
Improve Your Sense of Rhythm While Playing Together
As the game’s title suggests, Sumikko Gurashi: Minna de Rhythm Party is a rhythm game that you can play together with family and friends, in which you press buttons and swing the Joy-Con to the rhythm of the music.
This heart-pounding rhythm game features a variety of settings, including a tennis court, hot spring, ship, music festival hall, and more. Of course, you can also enjoy the Sumikko’s various cosplay outfits.
A Variety of Game Types to Choose From
Sumikko Gurashi: Minna de Rhythm Party offers a variety of game rules and objectives, including:
- A single-player game in which you aim for the high score;
- An up to four players game in which each player competes against each other;
- A game in which players are separated into two teams;
- A game in which everyone works together for the high score;
- “Shuffle Play” and “Shuffle Battle,” which switch between different rhythm games one after another;
- And more!
Play how you want to play!
Simple Controls for Inexperienced Players
The controls are simple, involving only well-timed button presses or Joy-Con swings to the rhythm of the music, so even small children and those inexperienced with video games can enjoy playing. Additionally, each rhythm game offers a “Practice First” mode, so if you are a first-time player, you can thoroughly practice and learn the rules and controls before jumping in.
View the first screenshots at the gallery.