Publisher Forever Entertainment and developer MegaPixel Studio have released a new teaser trailer for Fear Effect Reinvented, its August 2017-announced remake of the February 2000-released Fear Effect. The end of the trailer teases that the game’s launch is “coming sooner thank you think.”
Here is an overview of the game, via Forever Entertainment:
Wi-Ming Lam, the daughter of a Hong Kong Triad boss, has been kidnapped. Take the roles of the mercenary trio: Hana, Glas, and Deke, and try to find the missing girl.
- Iconic adventure-horror with reinvented gameplay, graphics, and controls.
- Original story expanded to three separate campaigns.
- Modern third-person perspective camera.
- Play as Hana Tsu-Vachel, Royce Glas, or Deke and unravel all secrets of demonic conspiracy.
- From cover-based battle system to survival horror elements.
- Unlock the whole gallery to get even more additional content.
- Collect items, solve puzzles, and manage your inventory to beat three difficulty modes.
Watch the teaser trailer below.