Fear Effect Reinvented teaser trailer"Coming sooner than you think."
Publisher Forever Entertainment and developer MegaPixel Studio have released a new teaser trailer for Fear Effect Reinvented, its August 2017-announced remake of the February 2000-released Fear Effect. The end of the trailer teases that the game’s launch is “coming sooner thank you think.”
While the game was initially announced for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC, Forever Entertainment currently lists the game’s platforms as “to be announced.”
Here is an overview of the game, via Forever Entertainment:
Fear Effect Reinvented is an action adventure, true-to-the-original remake of the first game from the classic Fear Effect franchise—refreshed with improved graphics and controls.
Wi-Ming Lam, the daughter of a Hong Kong Triad boss, has been kidnapped. Take the roles of the mercenary trio: Hana, Glas, and Deke, and try to find the missing girl.
- Iconic adventure-horror with reinvented gameplay, graphics, and controls.
- Original story expanded to three separate campaigns.
- Modern third-person perspective camera.
- Play as Hana Tsu-Vachel, Royce Glas, or Deke and unravel all secrets of demonic conspiracy.
- From cover-based battle system to survival horror elements.
- Unlock the whole gallery to get even more additional content.
- Collect items, solve puzzles, and manage your inventory to beat three difficulty modes.
Watch the teaser trailer below.