Card combat multiplayer first-person shooter Friends vs Friends announced for consoles, PC"Online, fast-paced, chaotic combat."
Publisher Raw Fury and developer Brainwash Gang have announced Friends vs Friends, a multiplayer first-person shooter / deckbuilder for consoles and PC (Steam). Specific consoles and a release date were not announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Let me tell you ’bout some friends who invested all they had in a shady site that looked like a scam.
Play one-versus-one or two-versus-two in online, fast-paced, chaotic combat! Level up, get new cards, improve the ones you already have, and unlock new characters with their own unique skill. No microtransactions for progression. EVER!
Stack Your Deck
Powers, weapons, and debuffs are all played from your card deck! Open card packs, won through playing, to expand your deck, level them up, discover card synergies, and build new strategies for your next match. Become a titan, invoke a friendly turret, leach health with vampire bullets, and make them have a big freaking head!
- Friends vs Friends – Play with your friends in player-versus-player combat, use our online matchmaking system, or watch your friends in Spectator mode!
- A Game with Character – Choose from over 10 playable characters, each with their own abilities that improve the synergies of your deck.
- Deck Yourself Out – Collect new cards and tweak your deck to win vs friends and climb the leaderboard at the same time.
- Practice, Practice, Practice – Try practice mode to get the lay of the land or play against AI to train up your skills.
- Updates and Seasonal Content – Expect post-launch content including new unique characters, cards, maps, and in-game events.
Watch the announcement trailer below. View the first screenshots at the gallery.