Nightmare STUDIO has announced Alice’s Warped Wonderland: REcollection for Switch and PC. The Switch version will launch via Nintendo eShop on August 25 for 3,080 yen. The PC version was not dated. It will support English, Japanese, and Traditional Chinese language options.
Alice’s Warped Wonderland: REcollection is a new version of Alice’s Warped Wonderland, a horror text adventure game originally released for feature phones in Japan, retooled for new platforms. While there are no major changes, REcollection does boast the following additional features:
- Full widescreen support (from the original vertical screen display).
- Touchscreen support for the Switch version.
- Subtle rewrites mindful to the original script.
- Refined background music that maintains the rich quality of the original melodies.
- Text skip and auto-play features.
- A gallery featuring warehouse images and cutscenes.
Watch the announcement trailer below.