Return to Shironagasu Island for Switch launches November 17 in JapanAvailable both physically and digitally at a low price.
Mystery visual novel Return to Shironagasu Island will launch for Switch on November 17 in Japan for 2,480 yen, according to listings at retailers such as Biccamera and Neowing.
The Switch version will feature a fully voiced main scenario and extra scenario. As previously announced, its full voice cast is as follows:
- Neneko Izumozaki (voiced by Yuka Iguchi)
- Ada Higgins (voiced by Sayaka Ohara)
- Akira Edgworth (voiced by Kaori Ishihara)
- Gisele Reed (voiced by Shizuka Ito)
- Riehl Bextor (voiced by Rie Tanaka)
- Jacob Rutland (voiced by Hiroki Touchi)
- Thomas Harrington (voiced by Akihiko Ishizumi)
- Alex Werner (voiced by Yuu Kobayashi)
- Aurora Lavilla (voiced by Ai Kayano)
- Vincent Swift (voiced by Jouji Nakata)
- Abigail Ellison (voiced by Konomi Kohara)
- Norman North (voiced by Hiroaki Hirata)
- Wizards and miscellaneous (voiced by Mitsuaki Kanuka)
- Florina and miscellaneous (voiced by Akiko Nakagaw)
- Roy Higgins and miscellaneous (voiced by Yuuki Fujino)
- Charles J. Werner and miscellaneous (voiced by Masayuki Kato)
Return to Shironagasu Island first launched for PC via Steam on March 2, 2020. It supports English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Spanish, and German language options. The new version will also be available for PC.