Dragon Ball: The Breakers will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam on October 13 in Japan and October 14 worldwide, publisher Bandai Namco and developer Dimps announced.
The game will be available in the following editions:
- Standard Edition (digital-only) – This includes a full copy of Dragon Ball: The Breakers, an Android 18 (Skill: Wall Kick) Transphere, and a Scouter (Blue) Accessory. Details on digital pre-order availability will be available at a later date.
- Special Edition – This includes the full game, a Customizable Costume, a Dragon (Yellow) Vehicle Skin, a Two-Handed Good Victory Pose, an Android 18 (Skill: Wall Kick) Transphere, and a Scouter (Blue) Accessory.
- Limited Edition Bundle (Bandai Namco Store-exclusive) – This includes the full game, all Special Edition-exclusive content, an Android 18 (Skill: Wall Kick) Transphere, a Scouter (Blue) Accessory, a Dragon Ball: The Breakers-themed Steelbook, an exclusive Cell Shell figure, and the Potara (Green) Accessory which is a timed-exclusive Bandai Namco Store bonus.
A closed network test will be held across all platforms from August 5 to 6. Users can register here.
During the test, the newly announced Raider Frieza and previously revealed Raider Cell will be available to play as. Survivors will also have access to Oolong (Survivor Skin) and Bulma (Survivor Skin). Session times are as follows:
- Session 1 – August 5 at 7:00 p.m. PT to 11:00 p.m. PT
- Session 2 – August 6 at 5:00 a.m. PT to 9:00 a.m. PT
- Session 3 – August 6 at 11:00 a.m. PT to 3:00 p.m. PT
- Session 4 – August 6 at 7:00 p.m. PT to 11:00 p.m. PT
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.
Frieza Reveal Trailer