Publisher Nacon and developer ACE Team have delayed Clash: Artifacts of Chaos from its previously planned November 2022 release window to February 9, 2023. It will be available for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam and Epic Games Store.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
You are Pseudo, a powerful warrior living as a recluse in the strange land of Zenozoik. When you become embroiled in a quest for the Artifacts of Chaos, everything changes. Explore the world and defeat your enemies, but never forget the sacred rules of the Ritual.
- The Mysteries of Zenozoik – You are about to enter a strange and inhospitable world. During your quest you will meet unusual characters, travel across breath-taking landscapes, and discover ancient secrets.
- The Protector and the Protected – Pseudo is a formidable warrior. Despite his outer stoicism, he is haunted by his memories and chooses to live apart from civilization. This quiet existence is upheaved when he meets a small orphaned creature whose incredible healing powers have attracted the attention of Gemini, the terrible mistress of the Artifacts. Unable to leave the boy to face this threat alone, Pseudo decides to protect him—not realizing that larger forces are at play.
- The Only Law – In Zenozoik, there is only one law. According to an ancient custom, the rules of combat are determined by a game of dice using artifacts with special properties. To succeed, you will have to search for the most powerful of these artifacts, fighting your battles according to the ever-changing rules of the Ritual.
- Martial Arts – To succeed in hand-to-hand combat, you must master all the ancient techniques. Every warrior, no matter how strong, has weaknesses that can be exploited. Grab your enemies, block their hits, stun them, dodge attacks… every opportunity seized takes you closer to victory, but mistakes can be fatal. To bring down the toughest opponents, you will have to perfect your skills.
- One Night, Infinite Stars – Every night, Pseudo’s dreams are so vivid that they literally come to life. Enter his mysterious dreamscape and embark on a multiplayer adventure. Play co-op with up to three players or challenge other players in arena combat.
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.