Blade Assault coming to PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch on September 30Currently available for PC.
Side-scrolling action roguelite platformer Blade Assault will launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch on September 30, publisher PM Studios and developer Team Suneat announced.
Blade Assault first launched for PC via Steam on January 17 following an Early Access period that began on June 7, 2021.
Here is an overview of the console version, via PM Studios:
After the devastating Red Stone War, the world is divided into three regions: the mutant infested outside grounds, the Undercity where people have fled to seek refuge from mutants, and the sky city Esperanza where the rich and powerful rule over the world. Fight against the corrupt military of Esperanza as part of the resistance force of the Undercity. Bring the corrupt to justice by becoming stronger and fighting alongside your trusty comrades.
The console version will feature all of the great content previously released for the PC version. This includes:
- Three playable characters, each with their own unique playstyle and signature weapons.
- 200 different items from Cores to Gears.
- Enhanced weapons to turn them into the beasts they need to be to take on the monsters flooding the world.
- Seven bosses.
- The Friendship System encourages making friends and earning rewards from the game’s NPCs.
- Assault Level that unlocks after “finishing” the game and tests the mettle of even the toughest player with endless hard-mode waves of enemies.
More information about pre-orders across PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Switch will be announced in the coming weeks, including physical edition bonuses, stores where the physical edition can be purchased, and digital store pages.