Here is an overview of the game, via DANGEN Entertainment:
Vestaria Saga II: The Sacred Sword of Silvanister (formerly known as Vestaria Saga Gaiden: The Sacred Sword of Silvanister) is a story-focused strategy RPG where positioning, movement, and weaponry are paramount to success. Players control their character units around a classically styled grid-based map and engage pirates, rebels, monsters, imperial soldiers, and anything else that stands in their way.
Vestaria Saga II: The Sacred Sword of Silvanister follows the further adventures of Zade, the hero from Vestaria Saga I: War of the Scions, bringing the tales of him and his companions to a thrilling, satisfying end. Across his epic quest, Zade will encounter allies both new and old while also uncovering more of the mysteries behind the vile Margulites and their plan to plunge Vestaria into a new age of darkness.
This version of the game will be enhanced to include the following new features:
- New music.
- Resolution upgrade (now 1280 x 720).
- New bonuses for completing the entire game.
- Battle results added to the end of every map.
- The ability to save every turn, as well as an auto-save function.
- Various new functions as a result of updating the game to the latest version of SRPG Studio (as of December 2021).
- A new single, rebalanced difficulty, including new items, stat buffs, skills, and more.
Watch a new trailer below.