SpellForce: Conquest of Eo announced for PCConquer Eo and become the greatest mage of all time.
Publisher THQ Nordic and developer Owned by Gravity have announced turn-based strategy game SpellForce: Conquest of Eo for PC (Steam). A release date was not announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Command mighty heroes and armies and send them on countless quests. Fill your grimoire with spells to grow your power and raise your wizard’s tower to become the greatest mage of all time. Conquer Eo in this rich turn-based strategy game set in the world of SpellForce.
Become the greatest of mages in this turn-based fantasy epic set in the world of SpellForce! From the humble beginnings of your small wizard’s tower, send forth your minions and heroes to explore the realms of Eo. Grow your influence and power and fill your grimoire with arcane knowledge. Face off against magical competitors in your hunt for ancient artefacts and hidden secrets as you build up your tower and area of influence to unleash the greatest spell the world has ever known.
- Build up your tower and construct new rooms to determine your wizard’s path.
- Recruit individual heroes to lead your troops, each with their personal quest.
- Make the living interactive grimoire reveal new secrets and spells to you.
- Craft anything from magical runes and artefacts to undead minions.
- Discover new adventures with each procedurally generated campaign.
Watch the announcement trailer below.