The new battle actions are as follows:
- Tactical Move: Rush – “Rush” is an aggressive dash that consumes 50 percent of the SBA gauge. Use it to close the distance between you and your opponent. Dash is strike-invincible just after startup. However, projectiles are still effective. Perfect your timing to dodge and approach at the same time. The maneuver can also be linked with normal attacks for combo extension.
- Tactical Move: Backshift – “Backshift” is a defensive backstep that consumes 50 percent of your SBA gauge. It provides invincibility from startup onward. Activate with a regular press, or by holding back and L2. This will allow you to rise and Backshift almost simultaneously, avoiding okizeme. Use this technique to open up distance.
- Overdrive is a once per round mega buff. Ready to use when the SBA gauge reaches 100 percent and the Overdrive icon begins flashing. Invincible on startup, it’s useful for evasion. Receive various enhancements while the Overdrive gauge is active, such as:
- Attack up
- Chip damage on attacks
- Nullify opponent’s chip damage
- Enhanced overhead
- Enhanced simple commands
- SBA and SSBA activation
- Unleash your SBA or SSBA at any time (resets Overdrive gauge to 0). The Overdrive gauge depletes over time. Taking damage will also result in losing one-third of your Overdrive gauge.
Watch a new trailer introducing the battle actions below.