Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise is now available for PC via Steam for a 30 percent-off discount price $27.99, publisher Rising Star Games and developer Toybox announced. The price will shift to $39.99 on June 18.
Here is an overview of the game, via Rising Star Games:
Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise is an open-world survival horror video game serving as both a sequel and prequel to the original Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut.
The story takes place in present-day Boston where it turns out FBI Special Agent Francis York Morgan will have to revisit a case he thought was solved in 2005. Through unique storytelling, venture back in time to the American town Le Carre, Louisiana, and uncover the mysteries buried within this once peaceful town.
Follow Agents Davis and Jones as they begin a new investigation into the Le Carre serial murders. Through the memories of a former FBI agent, go back in time to Le Carré and step into the role of Special Agent York to begin unraveling the mystery.
- Return as FBI Special Agent Francis York Morgan (just call him York—everyone does) and experience a brand-new murder mystery!
- Both a prequel and a sequel: A historic investigation to uncover the murder mystery in Le Carre.
- An open-world adventure: Travel around the town of Le Carre by foot or skateboard.
- Mini-games: Bowling, Bayou Ride, Skateboard Challenge, and more.
- Customize your character and upgrade your skateboard for improved speed and landing more difficult tricks.
Watch the PC launch trailer below.