Captain Velvet Meteor: The Jump+ Dimensions launches July 28'Tis Time for "Torture," Princess, GHOST REAPER GIRL, and SPYxFAMILY join the fray.
Jump-themed strategy adventure game Captain Velvet Meteor: The Jump+ Dimensions will launch for Switch on July 28, publisher Shueisha Games and developer Momo-pi announced.
In addition to previously confirmed characters from Monster #8, HEART GEAR, Slime Life, and more, Shueisha Games confirmed that characters from ‘Tis Time for “Torture,” Princess, GHOST REAPER GIRL, and SPYxFAMILY will also appear.
Here is an overview of the game, via Shueisha Games:
Captain Velvet Meteor: The Jump+ Dimensions is a tactical adventure game. Gameplay is divided between free-roaming exploration segments and strategic battles with light puzzle and stealth elements.
Damien is an extremely creative and imaginative teenager born in a binational French-Japanese family. Damien’s personal world shatters when his parents tell him that they decided to leave France to go live in Japan, a country he mostly knows about from all the manga he reads. Damien will have to call upon his superhero persona, Captain Velvet Meteor, to cope with the anxiety of being in a completely new place. He will face his fears and grow up through the power of his imagination by calling upon his favorite Jump+ characters to help him on his quest to escape a mysterious planet and an unknown monster army.
- Free-roaming exploration highlighted with tactical battles.
- Partner with popular characters from Jump+, like HEART GEAR and Monster #8.
- Moving story about adapting to life and finding yourself.
- Amazing and colorful art.
Participating Titles / Characters
- Part 1 – Monster #8 / Kafka Hibino
- Part 2 – HEART GEAR / Chrome
- Part 3 – Slime Life / Slime
- Part 4 – Hell’s Paradise: Jigokuraku / Gabimaru
- Part 5 – Summer Time Rendering / Ushio Kofune
- Part 6 – ‘Tis Time for “Torture,” Princess / Princess & Ex
- Part 7 – GHOST REAPER GIRL / Chloe Love
- Part 8 – SPYxFAMILY / Loid Forger
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.
Release Date Trailer