Two-versus-two battle action game FAMILY BATTLE: Tag Arena for PC launches in Early Access on August 6Superhero families battle it out.
Two-versus-two battle action game FAMILY BATTLE: Tag Arena will launch in Early Access for PC via Steam on August 6, publisher Kodansha and SUPER DRINK BROS. developer nekogameteacher announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
A big fight by a family of superheroes! A two-versus-two tag-team battle action arena!
Key Feat Features
- Lemon or mayo for Karaage? What is the end of the endless struggle between the families who have been divided into two sides with everyone having one firm choice…
- This is a two-versus-two 3D tag team battle action game that can be played online. The tag team is divided into “attacker” and “support” roles, and must cooperate with each other to strategically carry out battles.
- Attackers use melee weapons and fight opponents on the front lines to inflict damage. In addition to the normal attack, the attacker can use two abilities that differ from character to character in order to corner the opponent and force them into a fold.
- Supports use long-range weapons but cannot inflict damage on their opponents. However, by using a wide variety of skills, they can control the battle situation as they wish. The support is the key to the game plan, sometimes protecting the attacker and sometimes paving the way for the attacker.
- In this tag-team battle, it is difficult to win by one person’s strength alone. By cooperating and complementing each other, partners can enjoy exhilarating and strategic battles that cannot be achieved by a single player.
Watch a new trailer below.